Step one: Check if this is the right fit for you.
- Download our Flex_Learning Self-Assessment for our training curriculum.
- Explore our site to learn about age requirements, volunteer responsibilities, and expectations.
- Please call the office for more information about upcoming training sessions.
Step two: Contact Our Office
You can call us at 540-213-2272 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step three: Complete and Submit an Application
Completed applications are to be submitted to CASA prior to the first training session. The application process includes a short personal interview as well as criminal and CPS background checks. There is a $25 application fee that covers background checks and training materials.
- Volunteer Application
- Volunteer Handbook
- Provide 3 Volunteer Reference forms
- Complete criminal and CPS background checks. This will be done during the first training session. Please bring ID with you.
Step four: Pre-interview with CASA staff
Our staff will schedule a face-to-face interview to discuss the responsibilities of a volunteer and make sure that this opportunity is the right fit for you.
Google Doc. Application —!>